- Prepared for my interview for a temp-to-perm bankruptcy litigation position at a midsized firm.
- Worked from 1:30 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
- Article on the marketing of carrots as junk food
- Friend's blog post on some of the many issues policymakers should consider when designing taxi policy
- Interview of a statistician who argues that business and public policy decisions are insufficiently data-driven
I think it went very well. I was prepared, I like the people who interviewed me, and I like the sound of the work I hope to be doing. I should hear back soon.
In retrospect, I probably should have worn pants.